Prostatic hyperplasia is when in the prostate formed small molecules, which grow more and more and then begin to squeeze in urethra. Such disease can cause the problems with voiding.
It can have benign growth, so that is the only one difference between prostatic hyperplasia (HP) and cancer. Today a lot of man suffers from it. If we will take the statistics, it always occurs in old organisms. Sometimes, to be accurate, in 20%, PH can have the form of gland atrophy. Men at the age from 40 to 50 years will have such problems with health. But a little percent of young man also can suffer from PH.
The reasons of PH
In our time it is rather hard to name all the reasons of such disease, because they are studying now. Scientists say, that such disease is one of the reason for men climax.
The only one risk factor is the level of androgens in blood and the age. Usually with the age men can have the imbalance between androgens and estrogens. And that is the result in violations of cells growing in the gland. Everybody know, that there is no connection between PH and sexual orientation, activities, addictions, venereal diseases.
The PH treatment
Nowadays there are a lot of methods to treat these diseases. And every method will have its own level of efficiency. We can divide general treatments into the following:
- Medical method.
- Drug treatment.
Drug treatment is also used in the first steps of disease development.
As for non-surgical methods, we can name these:
- Treatment with the using of focused high intensity ultrasound.
- Transurethral needle ablation.
- The method of microwave coagulation.
- Balloon dilatation to prostate.
- Introduction of prostatic stents in the area of narrowing.
Medical treatment can include alpha-1-blockes, as doxazosin, tamsulosin and terazosin. And the other variant is 5-alpha-reductase, as finasteride, dutasteride and permixon.
Inflammatory prostatic diseases
Prostatitis is the inflammation of prostate gland, which can be caused as the result of infection. Also it is developed at the age of 30 till 50. The risk factors are unprotected sex with numerous partners. Here genetics plays not so big role.
Prostatitis is the most spread inflammatory prostatic disease, which can occur in chronic form. Acute prostatitis can occur due to bacterial infection. But the nature of this illness isn’t always bacterial. Inflammation of prostate gland can develop in connection with the available disease.
Acute prostatitis can be uncommon, it can have different symptoms, which appear quite quickly. On the contrary, we must say, that chronic prostatitis can have the symptoms, that acts a long period.
The reasons of prostatitis
If you want to know the main reasons of prostatitis, you must pay attention to the following:
- Circulation, that can lead to the prostate enlargement. The cause of such disorder can be a big weight and sedentary lifestyle.
- The other cause of prostatitis is infection. It can be the result of gonorrhea or urethritis. Also it can lead to influenza, tuberculosis, tonsillitis.
- The inflammation of prostate bacteria, which begin during the contact with infectious agents in the prostate gland and during intercourse.
- Injuries of organs and soften tissues of the pelvis.
- The development of that disease can lead to hypothermia and the presence of chronic illnesses in genitalia.
Treatment of prostatitis
Such illness is widely-known among the man, but its treatment is not so easy, as you can imagine. In the therapy process there wouldn’t be any complication. Chronic prostatitis isn’t an amenable to correct. Moreover, there are a lot of points of view, which can help to understand one or another way of treatment.